Accepted Panel Topics
- Prehistorical Malay Archipelago
- Historical Malay Archipelago
- Ethnography & Ethnoarchaeology
- Cultural & Heritage Management
- Maritime Archaeology
- Archaeological Sciences
- Traditional Arts & Architecture
Calling for Papers
We welcome participants/authors from all organizations and professional societies from various countries and around the world with a particular focus on Malay Archipelago archaeology to join/contribute complete, original and unpublished research papers. Submitted full papers will be included in the proceedings and the oragniser will attempt to get it indexed on Scopus*.
*The Organiser reserves the right to change any of these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
We are looking forward to our publication of a academic book with selected articles from MAAC2017 is now in press. It is entitled “Archaeology in Malay Archipelago and Beyond.”
- The abstract should include the research title, the researcher name, address, and email.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words in length.
- The research should be original and was not submitted in another context (where possible).
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15.10.2019 at 4:30 pm.
- The abstracts will be reviewed by the committee, and participants who have been accepted will be informed by email.
Presenters are given 30min to present, followed by Q&A at the end of each session.
See Conference Booklet for tentative programme.